These labels are great for adding that extra touch to your newly organized pantry or fridge. Download them here. Missing something? Feel free to comment below or send me an email if there are categories that you would like me to add.
Click any of the images to download the PDF. Here are a few pointers:
- Make sure to set your printer setting to 'best" so that that labels print properly.
- Use full sheet (clear) label paper. The two that I have tried and recommend are in my Amazon store here and here.
- Protect the labels and increase their longevity by using a layer of clear contact paper on top (my labels have been going strong for well over one year!)
- Don't rub the labels on too hard before you put the contact paper on, they could smudge and you you may have to start over again.
- For more details on printing and using the labels head on over to my other post here.